The Food Coach courses provide health, nutrition, psychology, fitness, meditation, and mindfulness information. It includes recipes and curated content by experts. This website and each course are made available subject to this Disclaimer.
Please read each point below
CHECKLIST PRIOR TO FASTING
Before commencing a course, we recommend you speak to your GP, particularly if you have or think you have a medical condition.
The 500-800 calorie intermittent fasting days are not recommended for the following:
- People with an eating disorder, have a history of an eating disorder or who are underweight.
- Children (under 18 years old)
- People with Type 1 diabetics
- Pregnant women, breast feeding mothers or anyone undergoing fertility treatment.
- People who have had uncontrolled heart disease, uncontrolled hypertension, or kidney failure.
- People who have recently undergone major surgery.
People with type 2 diabetes who are on insulin or other medication to reduce blood sugar levels should always seek doctors’ recommendation before starting the course.
CHECKLIST PRIOR TO EXERCISE
Before starting any exercise regime, it is advisable to speak to your GP or exercise physiologist particularly if any of the following applies to you.
- You feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity.
- You have been told by your doctor that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor because you have a heart condition?
- You have had chest pain in the past month when not doing physical activity?
- You lose your balance because of dizziness or lose consciousness/collapse?
- You have a bone or joint problem (e.g. back, knee, or hip) that could be made worse by exercise?
- Your doctor currently prescribes medication for high blood pressure or heart condition.
- You have injuries and/or are unwell.
- You have asthma and struggle to breathe
- You have any medical condition that prevent you from doing exercise.
- You know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
1.1 This website and the courses offered through this website contain general information about nutrition, health, diets, mindfulness, and meditation. The information is not medical advice and should not be treated or construed as such.
1.2 The medical information on this websites and courses are provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the information on our websites and courses. The website and programs are not a substitute for medical advice and/or medical treatment.
1.3 Without limitation, we do not warrant or represent that the information on this website and the courses will be always available, or available at all; nor is it complete, true, accurate, current and not misleading.
2.1 Before starting any diet, you should speak to your doctor. You must not rely on the information on our websites and courses as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
2.2 The Company, author and contributors cannot guarantee that the courses recipes, meal and exercise suggestions, course content and any other information on the website are safe and proper for every individual user. Therefore, each course is offered without warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, and the authors disclaim any liability, loss or damage caused by the website and course content, either directly or consequentially. No government regulatory body in any country has evaluated the recipes and information seen on the website. The courses, recipes and other information are also not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.
2.3 Neither the company, nor any authors and/or contributors shall be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information and programmes found and contained on the website. We assume no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information.
3.1 Using the information provided on the website is done at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to body, health and condition that might arise as a result of using that information. In no event shall the company or its authors and/or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, tort (including negligence or otherwise), or any other theory arising in any way out of the use of this system, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. This legal disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury, whether based on alleged breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or any other cause of action.
3.2 Each user agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, the company, authors, contributors, any entity jointly created by them, their respective affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of the website and/or programs.
4 Nothing in this medical disclaimer will:
(a) limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(b) exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.